Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random Rants

First off, I’d like to invite everyone to join Bagwis and I at the Venus Fest on Saturday at the 620 W Cermak spot! Should be mad fun! Much love to the people throwing the jam! Power to the women!

Secondly, I’d like to just rant. The semester is finally over and the stress is gone for now. I hope people enjoy their break as much as I will! Although, working at a glitter prison can be a pain.. I guess its money to party it up!

I’m working on new music.. I’m doing a lot of writing.. Unfortunately, I’m not doing enough reading aside from the sports section in the tribune. But while Bagwis is in recording mode hopefully I’ll get some music out for you blog readers to get a sneak peak at. We’ll need your opinions for the recordings..

Thanks for reading. I guess that’s all I got to rant about today.
Im out!

No comments:

Post a Comment